Welcome to StrawPoll! We're happy to have you here and we're even more happy that you
check out this page about the first steps of using StrawPoll. We want to introduce you to
our poll types, giving you a step-by-step guide of creating your "first" poll.
Jump directly into the right section:
If you don't know the difference between our straw polls and meetings, don't worry!
Some of their features might overlap, but in detail, they are quite different. We love give you a little cold start to our platform.
When to use a StrawPoll poll:
- Text options
- Large amount of anonymous voters
- Various anti-manipulation methods are needed
- Unlimited votes
When to use a StrawPoll meeting:
- Date options
- Small to medium amount of known voters
- Voters you can trust not to manipulate
- Limited votes per options (e.g. limited course size)